- Indian Wedding Planners
Indian Wedding Planners is a proprietorship firm, registered in India Indian Wedding Planners, a company duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Forth Floor, 409, Ambition Tower, Agrasain circle, Cscheme, Jaipur – 302001
- This Website
Indian Wedding Planners owns the website located at http://indianweddingplanners.in (the "Website"). By accessing and using the Website you the user agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms") which govern your access to and use of the Website.
- Ownership and Use of Content
- All text, data, charts, tables, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material on the Website (the "Content") and all rights in it belongs to Indian Wedding Planners. You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
- Unlawful Use
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Website and the Content shall remain at all times the property of Indian Wedding Planners.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Website ("Trade Marks") are registered or unregistered trademarks of Indian Wedding Planners. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark without written permission from Indian Wedding Planners. The name of Indian Wedding Planners may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Content without the prior written permission of Indian Wedding Planners.
- the Website and Content is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis and Indian Wedding Planners does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any Content. All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
- In no event will Indian Wedding Planners s be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- Indian Wedding Planners has tried to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Indian Wedding Planners for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
- Indian Wedding Planners does not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Changes to the Terms
Indian Wedding Planners reserve the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any parts of the Website or these Terms. When these Terms are amended, Indian Wedding Planners will publish details of the amendments on the Website. Your continued use of the Website is taken as your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you and Quintessentially Estates then the latter shall prevail.
- Events beyond our control
Indian Wedding Planners will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Indian Wedding Planners is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this Website.
- File Download
Certain files of Content are available for download from the Website. These files of Content are subject to these Terms
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always choose not to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Indian Wedding Planners collects and uses user's personal information for the following purposes:
To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To send periodic emails The email addresses users provide will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. We do not store any information on our site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, organizations and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website a€™s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
Forth Floor – 409,
Ambition Tower, D-46B Agrasain circle,
India – 302001
Tel - +91-141-2371234